Gold: $ 1282.30 Silver: $ 15.30 Palladium: $ 1301.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Thursday, January 24, 2019.
First National Bullion continues to engage in relevant, economic discussions that impact everyday, American lives.
“Who pays for America’s madcap spending and out-of-control financial irresponsibility?”
Days of Reckoning Race Towards the American People:
Regardless of your political affiliation. Irrespective of your race, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Taking no notice of how your view or perceive the American experience, if you live and reside within the borders of the continental United States of America, your life is significantly impacted by the threat of overzealous taxation.
Politicians and bureaucrats realize that the financial Rubicon has been passed. American workers now generate smaller amounts of revenue than do the obligations that these governmental wonks manage and depend upon.
If you operate, or work within a governmental setting, you realize that there exists the prospect that: your operational budget and your very salary and benefits now face risk.
This to those who produce no goods or services and have no necessity to generate value in order to earn a living have but few options to raise revenue. So, the citizens who support these mud hens find themselves the targets for:
- Taxation: governments love to tax. Government agencies daily seek out new and (heretofore) untapped sources of business flow so that they can drain small portions of each and every transaction
- Fees: our nation’s existence began when a group of men fought against the British Crown’s ‘Stamp Act’. A ‘Stamp’ was a fee. Now, our people suffer under larger and larger endowment of fees that are seemingly daily, if not weekly drained out of their earnings accounts
- Regulatory Moats and Prohibitions: to further add insult to injury, the governmental wonks seek to squeeze and limit the reach of virtually every enterprise that starts to find pathways to thrive. These increasingly restrictive and in many instances retributive governmental restraints bring multiplied miseries to thousands of small and medium-sized business managers
- Legal and Operational Fees: to top off the sundae of governmental revenue delights, more and more business owners find themselves the target of any number of special assessment fees. These can cripple almost any enterprise that finds themselves in the cross-hairs of such a revenue scheme
- Property and Inventory Taxes: the final straw are the annual ‘inventory’ and ‘property’ taxes that governments impose upon small to medium-sized business owners. If you happen to end a year with excess, paid for inventory, or simply begin the year with something of a surplus–look out. For you will be forced to itemize your holdings and then pay carrying fees and storage taxes for the fact that you managed your affairs successfully
State Deficits + National Deficit + Local Municipality Deficits + School District Deficits + Unfunded Past Due Liabilities + Burgeoning Pension Obligations = Rampant Taxation.
Who’s Going to Pay for Past Economic Poor Decisions?
The simple answer is all of us are paying. The expanded simple answer is: this is not going to stop or even stall-out anytime in the near future.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: