Gold: $ 1327.00 Silver: $ 15.88 Palladium: $ 1464.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Monday, February 18, 2019
The Collective ‘Us’ = The Common, Average, Everyday Working People.
- The stress you are currently experiencing is in-fact what almost every family in the United States is experiencing
- The inability to purchase stocks, bonds, real estate are in-fact what way more than 50 % of other American families face each month
- The choice to buy medicine or purchase petrol is a dilemma that other families have to scratch their head and wonder which comes first too
- The real and visible cliff’s edge of financial destruction for your family just sits there at the end of your checking account balance and mocks you daily…just like it does for millions upon millions of other families
- The uncertainty of are you are going to be able to ‘make it’ long enough to get your kid through high school or college or even grade school is shared by people that live in Portland, OR and Portland, ME
- The rough decision of whether you should take on yet another part-time job sneers at you and reminds you that you can’t afford braces for your kid, let alone sneakers and a new pair of jeans for them is so eerily similar to what families in Chicago and Cincinnati face that it’s actually a bit frightening
- The old clunker of a car that you cling to and nurse back to health is exactly what most average families in America drive and putter around in
There is a collective ‘us’ now in America. There are common, everyday, working people that live in every township and small town and inner city and suburb that cannot support themself.
You are not alone. You are one of the many. You are certainly not one of the few. The American people are united now. United in their financial risk.
Next time, FNB addresses the united financial risk that stares down, mocks and puts most American families in the direct line of: financial peril.
FNB urges American families to flee to financial safety. FNB compels American families to start small and begin purchasing the only historical, financial fortress that has stood the test of time: Gold and Silver coins, collectibles and bullion.
FNB is proud to stand with common, everyday, American families in their quest to find, and then, bit-by-bit gradually to suddenly build their own: Personal Financial Fortress.
For more information, and to start erecting your own personal, financial fortress, reach out to our firm.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: