Gold: $ 1312.40 Silver: $ 15.65 Palladium: $ 1414.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Thursday, February 14, 2019
The End Game = What Happens When The Monetary System Stops Functioning.
Last time, FNB addressed sever devaluation and re-marking of virtually every asset category. FNB believes that there exists the possibility that asset values plummet. Plummet and reset and then stabilize far beneath anything currently thinks even possible.
Now, we examine what happens when the, “Spendability” of a dollar and the current monetary system simply implode. And the corollary of too many dollars chasing far too many goods and/or services.
“Spendability” = what a dollar can reasonably achieve as expected exchange value.
Let’s look at how, “Spendability” works in the real world:
- Item or asset is marked as having this much value in US Dollar(s)
- Item or asset is understood to garner and/or receive so much value and/or so many dollars in exchange for either the purchase or sale of that good or service
- Item or asset has a stable range that it trades in and an expected level of balance in terms of its market presence and/or its reasonable marketability
- Dollars are understood to carry the ability to manage and precisely, not guesswork or, approximation, but precisely balance out each agreed upon exchange or commercial event or individual transaction
- Dollars received or spent are a reliable and mutually agreed upon method of payment and/or expected payment
- Trust and fair play: all parties enter into agreements to buy, sell, barter, or trade with the anticipation that the dollars either spent or received ‘carry the day’. And thus, no ambiguity or variance is even hinted at, let alone exits
- Satisfaction: US Dollars provide the satisfaction and agreed upon balance that fairly and rightly evens out each and every transaction, sale or barter
Now, radically shift your thinking.
Next time, we will address what happens when the US Dollar no longer commands the trust and merits the position of ‘fair exchange balance’ to meet the Spendability quotients that each and every transaction requires.
Wow. Now, that is going to be something to calculate, ponder and then see as a strong and possible outcome for our nation and for global markets in days to come.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: