Gold: $ 1307.50 Silver: $ 15.53 Palladium: $ 4 1549.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
What happens when one, solitary, leading or subprime financial institution decides and declares it can no longer sustain, let alone meet its obligations?
FNB now examines: Fall Out!
The financial fall out that one, solitary financial institution failing would cartwheel multiple segments of the financial industry into full-blown disruptions.
Consider for a moment, the people, industries, partnerships and governmental oversight groups that would immediately and severely be negatively impacted by the decision of one BOR (Board of Directors) that it must declare itself: “Insolvent!”
- Customers, clients, partnerships, hedge-funds, investment clubs, property owners et al: think thru the devastation that happens when client funds–every single category of client funds–become both irretrievable and no longer existent. Imagine thousands upon thousands of customers, investment portfolio managers, hedge-fund directors, corporate finance directors etc. discovering that their account balances plummet to ZERO
- Industry Spill Over: now think and imagine of the ‘cross-leveraging’ and financial interweaving that most modern-day investment planners use, rely upon and look to for both certainty and reliability. Imagine the cartwheel affect. The ‘Cartwheel Affect’ happens when multiple institutions and institutional and private traders across multiple platforms find that they are blocked out of their accounts. Or, worst possible scenario find themselves facing ‘cash calls’ because their sister or cousin portfolio has gone bust
- Investment clubs: think of the thousands upon thousands of men and women that make either all of their income, or a great deal of their support income from trading accounts based upon actuarials, trading programs, financial gurus’ advice and just the simplicity of trading as a collective with people they have found to trust their opinions and follow their financial Guidance. Imagine the day when a single institution fails and the shock-waves of default ripple through and smash the bids on their family’s key portfolio positions
- Property Owners: real estate becomes substantially vulnerable when financial panic strikes a particular financial institution. Real estate is based upon structured financial strength. When one set of data moves from support to: collapse, housing and commercial real estate values plummet. When you factor in that the cousin to this is that other financial institutions simply cease lending in almost every category, you begin to understand how this sends chills into buying and selling of properties at every, single scale
- Governmental Oversight: the next hinge pin that holds markets in place and insures their viability is: governmental oversight. When financial panic strikes, when a single institution freezes out its clients and denies them–at every level–access to their now either depleted or eliminated funds, then governments react by placing bandages on the open and bleeding financial wounds
Financial Panic! This generally starts with one, tiny corpuscle of a financial institution mismanaging funds, or simply finding themselves unable to meet their obligations.
The repercussions, the ‘fall out’, the ‘Cartwheel Affect’ literally freeze financial markets.
Next time, FNB examines the financial free fall that such an encounter issues into the entire GLOBAL financial marketplace.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: