The $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Coin from First National Bullion are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. If you have any questions about our $20 Gold Coins, please call us toll-free at (800) 745-7979 or use our Live Chat feature to get in touch immediately.
- Contains .9675 oz of pure Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty stepping in front of the sun with an olive branch in her left hand and her torch in her right hand.
- Reverse: Showcases a bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted between 1907-1933.