The Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coin is one of the preeminent platinum coins in the precious metals industry. Introduced in 1988, it was one of the first major platinum bullion coins offered to investors. The Royal Canadian Mint halted the program briefly, but since 2009 it has been offered every year in a 1 Troy oz weight. Right now, the 2018 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coin is available to purchase online from First National Bullion.
- Arrives in individual protective plastic or mint tubes of 10 coins!
- 25th issue of 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure platinum in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $50 (CAD) backed by the federal government of Canada.
- Obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse includes the sugar maple leaf design.
- All-new Bullion DNA programs secures the coin against counterfeiting!