Like its counterparts around the globe, the American Eagle Series of bullion coins from the United States Mint is available on an annual basis in a variety of metals. The youngest member of the collection is the American Platinum Eagle Coin, which debuted in 1997 with a proof and bullion version. Right now, the 2017 1 oz American Platinum Eagle Coin is available to purchase from First National Bullion.
- Arrives in a protective plastic flip, mint tubes of 20, or Monster Boxes of 500 coins!
- 3rd release of the bullion coin since reintroduction! Limited supplies available!
- Contains 1, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/10 oz of .9995 pure platinum in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $100 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Eagle Soaring Above America design on the reverse.
- Lady Liberty’s face on the obverse.