This stunning gold coin produced by the revered Royal Canadian Mint makes an outstanding investment opportunity. Each 1/4 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is struck in .9999 pure gold – making it one of the purest gold coins on the market today. First National Bullion selects the year of the coin we send to customers based on our inventory at the time of the order. Each of these 1/4 Gold Maple Leaf coins is renowned for its excellence and stunning design. We obtain our product offerings direct from the mint or our respected distributors so customers can count on each coin’s condition and authenticity.
- Each coin contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.