French Gold 20 Franc Roosters were struck at the Paris Mint and are a popular bullion coin. These smaller Gold coins have long been ideal for the fractional gold coin buyer.
- Each coin includes .1867 oz of pure gold content.
- Coins will be delivered in protective plastic tubes when purchased in multiples of 20.
- Obverse: A bust of France’s national symbol, Marianne, designed by J.C. Chaplain.
- Reverse: Interpretation of “le coq gaulois”, the Gallic Rooster in French.
- Minted at the Paris Mint between 1899-1914.