- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Multiples of 10 are typically packaged in mint sealed sheets. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf
We Buy $2,124.95
We Sell $2,480.10
|50 units and up||$2,525.10|
|100 units and up||$2,525.10|
|500 units and up||$2,525.10|
First minted in November 2005, the Palladium Maple Leaf coin is the latest addition to the Maple Leaf bullion coin series issued by the Royal Canadian Mint. The Palladium Maple Leaf is the first Palladium product introduced by the Royal Canadian Mint. Guaranteed by the Canadian Government for weight, purity and face value, the Palladium Maple Leaf is legal Canadian tender with a face value of 50 Canadian dollars. Moreover, the Palladium Maple Leafs are struck in pure .9995-fine Palladium. While Palladium bullion coins are not new to the market, the $50 Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf is the world’s first regularly issued Palladium bullion coin.
The obverse of the Palladium Maple Leaf coin depicts Queen Elizabeth II. Created by Susanna Blunt, this updated portrait of the Queen graces the Palladium Maple Leaf coins. The reverse of the Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf coin bears the familiar Maple Leaf design so closely associated with Canadian nationalism and pride. With its stunning design and depiction of the signature Maple Leaf, this lustrous coin has value both as an investment and a numismatic item.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask First National Bullion’s customer service is available at (800) 745-7979, online using our live chat, and via our email address.