Gold: $ 1312.00 Silver: $ 16.01 Palladium: $ 1355
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Competition drives innovation. Or, does innovation drive competition?
FNB believes competition and the competitive spirit that fuels all capitalistic measures to be a very necessary and ‘good’ force.
For if you consider a world that is devoid of competition. Then, you will also live in a culture that is absent from innovation.
Competition and innovation are twin fuel sources upon which the engine of all economic growth run and race upon.
Imagine a world without competition or innovations. Imagine a place where:
- Product development does not exist
- Product ownership is forbidden
- Intellectual property patents and design and utility patents are banned
- Private property simply is not permitted
- Creativity and ownership are not tolerated
- Human ingenuity and human inventiveness is formerly quashed
- Personal and/or corporate wealth and property acquisitions and holdings are considered social and societal menaces and become criminal, ‘bad actor’ behaviors
- Excellence and human evolution belong solely to the masses in general and the state that manages and oversees all forms of commerce
- Copyrights, trademarks, legal brand identifiers and all forms of territorial consideration are permanently obliterated
- Individual expression and the capacity to monetize ideas, thoughts, constructs and even workflow are all confiscated by and considered the sole and select property of the state
- Personal capacity to grow and exceed a fledgling business and mature this into a full-blown enterprise is deemed excessive and therefore prohibited territory to even imagine, let alone begin to colonize
- Education and all forms of human improvement and even human tinkering by their very definitions remain the sole and proprietary interest of the governing state
- Every single leap of intelligence is immediately seized upon and absorbed into the state architecture
- All human capital and human achievement belongs solely to the state government in which its citizens reside
This kind of mind-numbing and innovation canceling structure is the natural consequence and eventual outcome of every, single socialist state.
This kind of human shrinkage, that arrives dressed in all kinds of fanciful language and gussied up adornments kills human initiative. And it is human creativity and human initiative and human curiosities that ultimately drive human capital. And it is human capital that makes capitalism thrive.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: