Gold: $ 1337.70 Silver: $ 15.99 Palladium: $ 1484.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Tuesday, February 19, 2019:
You are not alone. You are one of the many. You are certainly not one of the elite few. The American people are united now. United in their collective, financial risk.
You feel it. You notice it. It hounds you. It mocks you. It ridicules you. It speaks nonsense to you. It plays games with your head. It causes you too many sleepless nights.
It wrangles with you. It causes you to make some really dicey decisions. And from time-to-time, it makes you tilt. It’s those times when you tilt that you make the really bad financial, and ultimately life decisions.
“IT,” of course is financial pressure.
“IT,” of course is lack of financial resources.
“IT,” of course is the preponderance of evidence that the middle class is pretty quickly losing its edge in America.
What’s it like to be financially challenged these days? Consider:
- Long-term and financially rewarding employment seems a thing of the past
- Working two to three and sometimes four jobs at a time is the norm these days
- Men and women, moms and dads both work now
- Crazy schedules: mom works seven to three and dad works three to eleven
- Kids @ home and latch-key their lives while their gone-missing parents do all they can to make enough money
- Making ends meet is no longer something a few struggle with, now all families pinch and scrape just to get by
- Vacation? Vacations? These are a thing the rich and famous do
- Car repairs and house upgrades are what the rich people do on TV
Next time, FNB will examine the hard, hard and seemingly interminable social and personal cost that widespread financial pressure places upon a nation.
FNB urges American families to flee to financial safety. FNB compels American families to start small and begin purchasing the only historical, financial fortress that has stood the test of time: Gold and Silver coins, collectibles and bullion.
FNB is proud to stand with common, everyday, American families in their quest to find, and then, bit-by-bit gradually to suddenly build their own: Personal Financial Fortress.
For more information, and to start erecting your own personal, financial fortress, reach out to our firm.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: