Gold: $ 1322 Silver: $ 16.04 Palladium: $ 1353
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Socialism 101: What You Have Attained Belongs to Everyone, Exclude You.
Socialism 101: Your Work + Your Ideas + Your Investment + Your Gain = Zero for You.
We hear a lot about this topic and this way of managed governance these days. We hear people urging the United States to move towards a ‘European Democratic Socialist’ kind of governing model.
We listen as pundits and so-called economic wizards urge and compel our political system to race towards the model that states: “What you earn, you do not, and can not and will not keep.”
Socialism is based upon the oft-ill-proven ethos that openly declares:
“If you earn it, they will seize and keep it!” Motto.
Socialism is based on some wicked precepts. Wicked precepts that as these are enacted and fully empowered prove to impoverish a people and manufacture despots.
A Few of the More Rancid Principles of Socialism:
- Your life and your career and your efforts belong to the State
- All natural resources and national enterprises belong to the State
- The State determines and fixes wages, prices and personal outcomes
- The State builds and forces and enforces: “Five Year Plans” on a people
- All income and revenue, from all sources belong to The State
- No individual is granted exemption from the reach of The State
- The State determines which enterprises and which ideals to be deemed important
- The State allocates all resources and funds operations and enterprises it deems both necessary and prudent
- Individual rations and allotments are based on need and exhibited or future value to The State
- Indifference and Disagreement to State operated and issued mandates is deemed criminal
- An oligarchy and ruling class eventually emerge and rise whose needs and ambitions far exceed and are considered primary to the masses
These unfortunately are not hyperbole.
These principles and precepts of socialism, though oft-enacted, always lead to the destruction of personal freedoms and the abolition of personal ambitions.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: