Gold: $ 1310.10 Silver: $ 15.76 Palladium: $ 1402.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA Tuesday, February 12, 2019
The looming economic question of our time: when does the American fiscal version of the Gordian Knot split?
The big issue facing our republic is: The Irresponsibility of our National Leaders.
The pressing matter: will America default on its obligations?
(Source: www.usdebtclock.org )
Sometime in the very near future, within a span of less than 60 days, the United States of America will surpass the $ 22 Trillion Dollar Debt barrier. This milestone will trigger multiple and simultaneous events:
- Congress will be forced to once again expand the debt ceiling
- Congress will imagine some new number–larger and far more un-manageable than the previous ones to establish as the ‘new debt ceiling’
- Congress will then compile a list of wants, needs and immediate issues that simply must be funded
- Congress will assemble this ‘wish list’ into a “Continuing Resolution”
- Congress will vote on this “CR” and then send to the President for ratification and enactment
- The United States of America will slip further and further into a debt cycle that it simply cannot dream of any way to solve, let alone manage
- The United States of America will edge ever closer to the moment when the Congress and the President of The United States must give serious consideration to simply jettisoning the debt load and defaulting on its obligations
FNB sees, and can envision no scenario or created fiscal scheme that can slow-down, let alone avert the strong potential for a complete collapse of the current economic model.
The ‘End Game’ = what happens when the United States of America simply can no longer afford its obligations and pay its avalanche of bills.
Next time, FNB begins to outline what, “End Game” looks like and parse out and seek to fully disclose and discuss the full-throttled ramifications of a nation the size of scope of America that cannot pay its bills.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: