Gold: $ 1329.30 Silver: $ 15.84 Palladium: $ 1479.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Friday, February 22, 2019
“ESI” = “Emptied Spendability Index.”
FNB posits and forecasts potential economic outlooks and trend-lines by a few coordinated and calculated set of well-defined financial calculus models.
FNB financial calculus models are based upon a primary observational and threat awareness system of seemingly dispassionate and disconnected indices. However, when placed inside of a functional economic grid, the indices point to and with astonishing accuracy forecast the economic direction and short and long-term outlook for the United States’ economy.
Today, we introduce our primary observational and threat awareness tool:
The “ESI = Emptied Spendability Index:”
The FNB, “ESI” looks at and observes:
- Debt: all forms of debt: household + institutional + corporate + agency held + local municipality + state level + national level(s) of accumulated obligations
- Income: all forms of income and revenue: household + corporate + taxation + fee based + coercive confiscation + mandatory levies etc.
- Employ-ability: this is way different from ‘employment’. This is not just a labor force measurement tool and observational metric. The ‘employ-ability’ search is for ready, able and capable and skilled worker and their ability to find immediate and substantive employment
- Transport and conveyance: “ESI” studies transport. FNB looks deep into what is happening within the visible and unseen sight lines of a nation and its dependence upon commercially viable transport systems
- Capital and ease of access: “ESI” monitors capital firms and how cash and liquidity either find their way into budding and stabilizing enterprises, or, starve them out
- Taxation and its evil-twin of regulatory mismanagement: “ESI” peers deep into state-run mismanagement. The axiom of governmental intervention generally causes disruption and leads to stoppage of free markets never seems to go away or in any way be diminished
- Confiscatory regulatory policies and embargoes: “ESI” tracks how governments shine favor on some individuals and or industry members and in doing so, crush, or at the very least hinder and shrink others’ capacities to perform
- Poor planning and inadequate investment in the ‘unknown’: industry thrives and exists because of innovation. And innovation and improvement require curiosities. And curiosities when properly funded lead to discoveries. “ESI” looks for industry groups and unique individuals that pierce the veil of the ‘common’ and search for that which is extraordinary. Extraordinary and unprecedented
“ESI = Emptied Spendability Index.”
Next time, we begin breaking down and parsing out and unpacking: “ESI.”
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: