Gold: $ 1287.10 Silver: $ 15.14 Palladium: $ 1521.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Wednesday, March 06, 2019
FNB has a well-developed, well-defined economic calculus model. That model is based upon what FNB calls and coined: “Spendability.”
“Spendability” = what a dollar can reasonably achieve as expected (fair) exchange value.
“Spendability” considers many seemingly disparate and non-aligned factors. Factors that when taken into the greater and larger, ‘whole’ begin to form up what is the American economic engine.
‘Smart Capital’ and How to Grow Systems that Survive Post-Collapse:
FNB envisions a time when economic collapse, or at the very least a severe economic disruption and restructure could occur inside of the continental United States. With that as a working and relevant backdrop, FNB puts forth, “Spendability” as items and factors that might and certainly could either directly, or indirectly impact both the near and long-term horizons for the United States and its highly complex economy.
As our nation moves into this period of time when transition is forced upon each one of us, the need for direct access to capital comes to mind. FNB suggests the United States’ economic giants at every level begin creating and then deploying: “Smart Capital.”
- Disruptions: actually expects and then plans for economic disruptions. The ‘smart money’ is placed on finding ways to either minimize or even capitalize on the disruptions
- Function and Form: the ‘smart money’ peers into the misty future and begins to make provision and planning and investment NOW into what the, ‘then’ needs and requirements will look like
- Off-Grid and Decentralized: the ‘smart money’ most certainly plows ample resources into amplified technologies that will fit and match the needs of a nation that lists. Lists and shifts from a national, economy and nationwide scales to tiny and small and local markets
- Autonomous: the ‘smart money’ starts building autonomy. Autonomy means that investment capital and investment intellect pour into how to support people and groups and societies that are forced to survive and then exist and then thrive in ‘cut off’ and severed locations…the really ‘smart money’ understands that this severing may last and endure for a long-long cycle of time
- Independence: the ‘smart money’ rides the rails of people’s’ need for independence. For risk and threat will abide alongside survival in that and those days. So, beginning to create gizmos and systems and utilities now that meet and match these requirements = ‘smart money’
- Integrations and Interactivity: ‘smart money’, really ‘smart money’ begins now to imagine and then invest into functionalities and applications and gizmos and housing and energy creating machines and systems that have the potential to interlock and interact with other similar, or ‘like minded’ systems and machinery and thus bring hope and light to larger portions of a displaced populace
- Miniaturization: ‘smart money’ has to think small. ‘Smart money’ has to build models and invest into devices and technologies that serve purposes and solve riddles that are encountered, ‘on the move’. For the coming economic and financial challenges are going to require mobility and durabilities unthought of and certainly non-existent at this present moment in time
- Collaborative and Stack-able and Moving to Enterprise: ‘smart money’ has to build scalability into its investment strategies. For people are going to need to create, ‘force multipliers’. As semblances of ‘normal’ begin to return to post-collapse America, people and cities and townships will need to build scale. So, ‘smart money’ right now needs to build systems that are integrative and capable of expanding force and thus serving wider and larger population groups when coupled and welded together
FNB next will conclude the topic and discussion on ‘Spendability’ by defining how gold and silver will become essential ownership and management bedrocks in those days of economic collapse and financial restructuring.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: