Gold: $ 1285.40 Silver: $ 15.20 Palladium: $ 1515.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Tuesday, March 05, 2019
FNB has a well-developed, well-defined economic calculus model. That model is based upon what FNB calls and coined: “Spendability.”
“Spendability” = what a dollar can reasonably achieve as expected and (fair) exchange value.
“Spendability” considers many seemingly disparate and non-aligned factors. Factors that when taken into the greater and larger, ‘whole’ begin to form up what is the American economic engine.
Tech Farms and Proper and Fair Access to ‘Smart Capital’:
FNB envisions a time when economic collapse is possible in the United States of America. With that as the backdrop, FNB posits “Spendability” as items and factors that either directly, or indirectly impact both the near and long-term horizons for the United States and its economy.
Today, FNB pushes into the need and pressing, bordering urgent necessity for ‘Tech Farms’ to emerge. Emerge and blossom in the continental United States.
‘Tech Farms’ are incubators. ‘Tech Farms’ are emergent zones. ‘Tech Farms’ are those sacred places that are dedicated to: the tinkerers.
Tinkering and the Need for Unquestioned Exploration:
FNB sees the possibilities of American enterprises collapsing. FNB can reasonably envision days, times and even perhaps decades of difficulties for the American culture. As these difficulties and potential economic hazards begin to glower over the American landscape, FNB calls and summons forth: ‘Tech Farms’.
Some Elemental Pieces for ‘Tech Farms’:
FNB casts a Vision for regional, local and even national, ‘Tech Farms’ to form up. Form up and launch. ‘Tech Farms’ by nature and by definition and by decree:
- Irreverence and Disruptions and Disassembly: FNB believes that technologies, current methods of doing business, all forms of established machineries, and anything that reeks of dependence should be and in-fact has to be challenged. Challenged. Reimagined and reconceived
- Function and Form: FNB sees that all current and functional utilities and applications that bind and tether individuals and/or companies to some kind of national larger setup and network simply must be disrupted. Disrupted and recast
- Off-Grid and Decentralized: FNB believes that the coming economic shifts will require that technologies and applications and utilities emerge that provide individuals and/or industries to exist in total autonomy. (More will be written and suggested about autonomies and how these will emerge in future sessions)
- Autonomous: ‘Tech Farms’ have to view people and their living and transportation and health movements as independent and non-aligned (if necessary) from common sources. These autonomies have to emerge that cross and then crisscross virtually every form and function of American life
- Independent: FNB suggests that ‘Tech Farms’ begin now to develop, develop and deploy mechanisms and utilities and gadgets and gizmos that free American families if and when disaster and/or its cousins of catastrophe descend on the nation
- Integrations and Interactivity: FNB further posits that ‘Tech Farms’ should include in their planning and deployment and production models integrative functionalities. For there may arrive times and seasons when individuals and/or groups may seek the cooperative efforts of alliances
- Miniaturization: FNB urges ‘Tech Farms’ to: ‘Go Small’! ‘Go Small’ and build mobilities and easy transfer components into each and every gadget and gizmo and application. For in the case of upheaval and tumult, people will be forced to move. As the population moves the people will need to have the conveniences of urban technologies working for them in their moments and periods of transition
- Collaborative and Stack-able and Enterprise: FNB sees that ‘Tech Farms’ need to so configure their mind-power into gadgets and gizmos and technologies that when stability begins to return can and will be cobbled together to form up more robust and therefore more useful application bases
FNB next will address and weave access to ‘Smart Capital’ into the discussion. FNB sees moments of instability at least and ranging towards full-economic destabilization pressing into the American economic engine.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: