Gold: $ 1324.30 Silver: $ 15.84 Palladium: $ 1538.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
FNB has a well-developed, well-defined economic calculus model. That model is based on what FNB calls and coined: “Spendability.”
“Spendability” = what a dollar can reasonably achieve as expected exchange value.
“Spendability” is based upon one, singular, simple premise: Debt.
In order for you to fully comprehend how Central Banks in general operate, and the Federal Reserve of the United States of America operates, you have to comprehend what ‘Debt’ is: for them.
“Debt” to all Central Banks in general and The Federal Reserve in specific is a primary, primary and unmatched: Asset Class.
By, Primary and Unmatched Asset Class, FNB means:
- Personal Property: Central Banks alone and the Federal Reserve of the US have the capacity to issue currency. The capacity and the right and the responsibility to create currency is the sole province of Central Banks
- Click and Presto-Change-O! The Central Banks create currency, ‘out of thin air’. There seem to be little restraint or guardrails placed upon them. (There are ‘CR’s’ = “Continuing Resolutions” that the Federal Reserve has to operate inside of. But these constantly increase and have almost no restraining powers)
- Payment Streams: the Fed and Central Banks issue the currency and then ‘loan’ these invented ‘reserve notes’ to their respective governments. Then, the Fed and/or Central Bank receives in exchange a seemingly endless and evergreen stream of payments. Payments designed to satisfy the obligation that the governments allow and permit the Central Banks to enforce upon them
- Weights and Anchors: then, the government that supposedly oversees and somehow regulates the Central Bank assumes full responsibility to repay the ‘plucked from thin air’ obligations. These obligations, as they grow and increase in quantity and volume and as time passes become weights and anchors that potentially capsize entire national, if not global economic engines
- Short and Long-term Obligations: Central Banks in general and The Fed of the US issue multiple forms of ‘notes’ and denominations. These staggered and/or tiered obligations are constantly coming ‘due’ and/or in need of some type of renegotiation
- Debtor Nation Status: the end-game for all Central Banks, and this would include the US Federal Reserve is to create settings where the entire national economy that they monitor and manage owes them piles and piles of money and interest and seemingly interminable payments. These interminable payments are in fact the lasso around which nations crumble and economies stutter and eventually topple
FNB understands that national economies and global economies need some form of monetary policy that functions at a high, consistent and reliable and integrated manner. However, the current debt-based system that creates debtor nations and enriches fewer and fewer groups needs to be, and in-fact, must be: reformed.
Next time, FNB will look into and examine: “Employ-ability.” FNB will explore how a nation’s economy either thrives or stutters based upon the level of skills that its workforce maintains.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations of their spendable currency and/or personal reserves into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: