Gold: $ 1327.60 Silver: $ 15.94 Palladium: $ 1566.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Tuesday, February 26, 2019
FNB has a well-developed, well-defined economic calculus model. That model is based on what FNB calls and coined: “Spendability.”
“Spendability” = what a dollar can reasonably achieve as expected exchange value.
“Spendability” is based upon one, singular, simple premise: Debt.
In order for you to fully comprehend how Central Banks in general operate, and the Federal Reserve of the United States of America operates, you have to comprehend what ‘debt’ is…for them.
In order to grasp, ‘debt’ for the Central Banks and The Federal Reserve, you have to first fully grasp and comprehend what ‘debt’ means to me and you and to operational businesses.
Debt for Common People and for Common Businesses:
I sure hope I can do justice to this piece. Because this is the biggest issue facing and staring down every single persons’ personal economy.
“Debt” for me and you, and anyone that operates a business is a liability. Liability means that it is a constant downdraft.
- Encumbrance: you ‘take this debt on’. It is a shackle. It is a manacle. It is a downdraft. It pulls and constantly tugs at your mind and your balance sheet
- Payment: endless stream of payments. You ‘owe’ the bank or the lending institution. You have to make and satisfy and stay current with your obligation
- Weight: you notice that you balance sheet is impacted by the debt. You have to consider the amount, size and type of obligations and you have to measure this against your efforts to both decrease the amounts owed as well as build larger and larger income and revenue and asset streams to offset the tug of the debt on your efforts
- Long-term obligation: a ‘mortgage’ is a “pledge till death” separates, or, frees you. The length of the obligation varies depending on the size and scope of the amount borrowed. But the intent for the lender is to leverage and if necessary seize your enterprise if you happen to slip even a pence or two off of your promissory marks
- Tension and toil: you, as the receiver of the lender’s funds feel their presence. Every, single day you remember that on such and such of a date: you have to pay them for the right to use their money and funds
- Freedom Date! There is an alive and living date that you look forward to. That is the date when you are freed from your obligation. This date is one that you celebrate when it is accomplished
“Debt” then for common people and for businesses are obligations. “Debt” then is a liability that has to be overcome.
Next time, we will examine how “Debt” to and for Central Banks is a created from thin air, evergreen revenue producing: Asset-Class!
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: