Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Monday, February 04, 2019
Gold: $ 1315.20 Silver: $ 15.99 Palladium: $ 1374
First National Bullion, an industry leader and reputable precious metals and gold and silver coin dealer has locations–physical locations–in San Diego, CA, Del Mar, CA and Scottsdale, AZ.
First National Bullion reminds all of its constituents that gold and silver and the holding and physical possession of precious metal assets remain the active and secure treasure that historically rights and re-balances economies that teeter and fall into financial panic.
FNB today addresses: the imbalance that exists because of and caused specifically by: QE or “Quantitative Easing.”
The View From Inside the Debt Curve:
If you happen to be a common, everyday, run-of-the-mill person, you live inside of the national debt curve. You realize the impact of the national debt in most of your day-to-day activities.
- Student loans: you see people and families all around you who are buried, and i mean swamped and suffocated by massive, long-term and seemingly un-payable student loan programs
- Medical debt: you see moms and dads and families that literally find their financial lives shipwrecked. The reason for this turn of fate? Someone in their family got very sick and the medical payments overran their ability to pay for the ill fortune
- Housing prices skyrocket: people have to live, right? Rent payments are exorbitant. People have quite literally taken on mortgage payments that now they are having trouble chewing, let alone fully digesting
- Consumer debt: the numbers don’t lie: Americans live by extending their personal credit lines. Check the number for yourself. American credit card debt inches ever higher month by increasing month
- SBA and small biz loans: these have become unwieldy and move ever closer to the unmanageable levels. Why? People’s’ incomes and the revenue support systems for their small enterprise see big-box stores eat into their margins. Month by month men and women watch as their income to debt ratios shrink
- Leasing and equipment financing: these types of contracts have literally taken over the landscape of virtually every small to medium-sized business. And these indebtedness categories simply fade into payment for signature. What happens when enterprises can no longer make their payments and the financing institutions have no secondary markets for their collateral
- Vehicles, furnishings, personal recreational machines: think through the numbers of cars, RV’s, SUV’s, motorcycles etc that ride on the payment rails
Americans live inside of the debt curve. This is a very imbalanced and unpredictable place to reside.
Americans live on the wrong side of the payment screed.
There are other Americans, a very select and quite privileged lot.
These ‘other Americans’ live on the other side–the right side–of the payment screed.
Next time, we will take a look from inside the debt curve…but will view it from, ‘The Right Side’.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: