Gold: $ 1304.70 Silver: $ 15.39 Palladium: $ 1560.00
Dateline: Del Mar, CA: Friday, March 15, 2019
FNB now posits and puts forth: “The Financial Panic Spectrum.”
This “Financial Panic Spectrum” will be fully fleshed-out and described in detail and reworked in future sessions. For now, please consider:
The Financial Panic Spectrum:
- Erosion of Trust: the entirety of the financial market system is based upon embedded and long-established, ‘Trust’. ‘Trust’ means that citizens, institutions, foreign governments, investors, speculators, long-term financial instruments, every type of monetary securitization comprehend able…lose confidence in the monetary policies of a government. And worse yet, find their comfort levels of a currency depleting and diminishing
- Fear: fear and question, question and doubt, doubt and uncertainties, uncertainties and lack of re liabilities begin to mount and form up. Across deeper and wider swaths and sections of economic activity, this sense that ‘something is amiss’ begins to not just slide into conversations, this sense that something is wrong, very wrong begins to cause people and institutions to: “Pause”
- “Pause:” perhaps this is when ‘financial panic’ really sets in. For certain, this is when ‘financial panic’ becomes noticeable. People in Des Moines and Duluth, firms in Chicago and Cincinnati, coffee shops in Los Angeles and Los Alamos chirp and buzz with, ‘my business has slowed to a crawl’…
- Triggers: all at once, out of nowhere, businesses shutter. All at once, storefronts close. All at once, churches and charities and nonprofits see giving levels fall off the tabletop. Triggers. People are triggered. This sense of maybe not quite financial doom settles in, but most certainly people begin spending less and less and hoarding more and more
- Money and Assets Depreciate: all at once, suddenly, ‘out of nowhere’, bids collapse. Buyers vanish. Partnerships squabble. Cash calls race in @ light-speed. Valuations don’t diminish, these plummet. No matter the asset category or class–basements and cellars are wiped out
- Baselines: investment portfolio managers and real estate agents and tax assessors and those who simply manage their family’s accounts find baselines eroding daily–even hourly. There seems to be no ‘stops’ that quench the financial descent. Trend lines only point southward. All indicator lights flash: RED! The sense is that each and every new, ‘bottom’ is really a glass veneer that is about to be smashed by some new definition of catastrophe
- Debt Accumulations: if debt was a problem in the past, now it is catastrophic in its impact. For leveraged accounts begin imploding upon themselves and cash and collateral calls send even the most (previously) solvent into financial cartwheels (see past “First Choice” articles to receive information about ‘Financial Cartwheel Affect’)
- One Institution Fails: this begins the collapse. Generally this is a secondary institution, not one that is on the screens and front-mind awareness of anyone really
- Banks and Financial Institutions Move into Stoppage: all at once the cascade of default impacts institutions across the globe. Financial institutions respond by simply freezing accounts and shuttering all access pathways
- Housing Prices and Mortgages Free Fall: the leveraged markets, specifically real estate and mortgages and any and all types of collateralized lending instruments simply implode. Now is when things get really dicey
- Domino Effect: “The Financial Cartwheel Affect” now careens and spins out of control. So many stoppages appear and affect virtually every commerce sector
- CRASH and CRUSH! Now, economies simply cease to function. The momentum has come full spectrum: Erosion of Trust to CRASH!
FNB believes this type of financial disposition and declination is highly possible. The reasons? We outline these daily and speak into the folly of endless and excessive printing of currencies by central banks weekly.
Your task is: Buy Gold and Silver.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver
Founder and Owner,
First Nation Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: