GOLD and SILVER: How to Build A Strong Financial Plan Part Five:
Gold: $ 1513.00 Silver: $ 17.23 Platinum: $ 850.00 Palladium: $ 1453.00
Dateline: Friday, August 16, 2019
FNB is a precious metals industry leader. Each weekday, we post information and financial facts (and opinions!) that relate directly to the financial markets and also that have direct impact upon the daily lives of investors.
In our last session, FNB began a discussion about, ‘Get Out of Debt Now’! And as you go…accumulate gold and silver as a physical possession.
In our last session, FNB directly addressed the wacky world of: “Negative Interest Rate Mortgages.”
In this session, FNB gives a quick review of: “How to Build a STRONG FINANCIAL PLAN
Using Gold and Silver.”
Quick Glance Review of How to Build a Strong Financial Plan Using Gold and Silver:
FNB has been busy. We have given some solid financial ideas for how to get your personal, fiscal ship in tip-top-shape.
Here is a quick review of some of the more important ways to: “Build a Strong Financial Plan Using Gold and Silver as Foundation:”
- Get out of debt
- Cease and desist any speculative equity purchases
- Begin to amass greater levels of equity based, blue chip investments
- Do some serious math on your current mortgage
- Rates have decreased significantly in recent days: see about refinancing your personal home mortgage
- Shop around: find the ‘best deal possible’ for your home mortgage
- Keep in mind: Lowest interest rate possible + shorter loan term
- Move towards ‘free and clear’! Your goal: Own Your Home!
- Negative interest rates may be an option in the USA
- Several European nations are currently issuing mortgages that are ‘negative’
- If and when ‘negative interest rate mortgages’ become a reality in the United States, take a very close look at how this type of loan might give you a distinct advantage
- Buy Gold and Silver!
FNB strongly urges all savvy and thoughtful investors to ramp up their physical gold coins, bars and bullion holdings. FNB invites all to visit our website:
FNB invites all that live in or near our three physical locations in San Diego, Del Mar and Scottsdale to stop in and visit and meet one-on-one with our Team of precious metals experts.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First National Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: