Gold and Silver: SUSTAINED and PREDICTABLE ‘Bull Runs’: Part Two:
Dateline: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
FNB is a precious metals industry leader. Each weekday, we post information and financial facts (and opinions!) that relate directly to the financial markets and also that have direct impact upon the daily lives of investors.
In our last session, FNB gave a few of the many reasons why gold and silver are the ultimate, long-term wealth preservation canisters.
In this session, FNB examines what portfolios all across the globe look like as gold and silver move into sustained, predictable: “Bull Runs.”
Factors that Influence a Long-Term, SUSTAINED BULL RUN for Gold and Silver:
Here are more factors to consider when forecasting where the prices of gold and silver might land in 2020 and beyond:
- Gold price ran 1755 % from 1950 to 1980
- Gold price ran 611 % from 1980 to 2011
- Gold Markets Right Now Poised for Next Great Gold Bull Run
- Gold market sees potential for expansion of market cap from $ 7.5 Trillion to in excess of $ 10 Trillion in the next five years
These are hard facts. The gold and silver markets are getting lots of eyes and attention right now. As we start to move into the 2020 election cycle, here are some additional issues that seem to point towards further escalation in the prices and market valuations of both gold and silver:
- FED continues to hint that interest rates will see reductions at least once if not twice during fiscal 2019
- FED recently posted its decision to expand its QE (Quantitative Easing) and to continue its purchasing power of both treasuries and corporate interest bearing notes
- Budget Deal Sealed! President Trump and Speaker Pelosi recently announced their joint decision to expand the federal debt ceiling and for this expansion to span through all of fiscal 2020
Price Trajectories for Gold and Silver:
FNB is NOT and never will be in the price prediction business Our crystal ball is not what we rely upon. FNB does our research and then informs the investing public about trends plus long and short term trading horizons.
Price predictions seem to be trending higher and FNB holds strong to the belief that the next bull run for both gold and silver is fast approaching.
FNB strongly urges all savvy and thoughtful investors to ramp up their physical gold coins, bars and bullion holdings. FNB invites all to visit our website:
FNB invites all that live in or near our three physical locations in San Diego, Del Mar and Scottsdale to stop in and visit and meet one-on-one with our Team of precious metals experts.
FNB posits and strongly asserts that capitalism and the capacity to own, manage and profit from the collective of private properties and/or business initiatives is a driving force that America and its leaders simply must protect.
FNB remains diligent and unwavering in the call for common, average American people to seek out the Safe Havens of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bullion.
FNB, a national precious metals industry leader and reputable gold and silver coin dealer urges investors, bond-holders, speculators and all who manage and/or oversee their family’s financial portfolio begin now migrating larger allocations into the historical safe harbors of: Gold and Silver.
Founder and Owner,
First National Bullion
For direct consultation with a gold and silver expert contact FNB: