- Ships to you in a plastic flip, Mint Tubes of 20, or Monster Boxes of 500.
- Contains 1 troy oz of actual gold weight.
- Eligible for Gold IRAs.
- Face value of $50 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Features Augustus Saint-Gaudens iconic Lady Liberty image.
- Obverse has a design feature unique to these coins.
- Typically arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated condition or occasionally proof condition.
One ounce American Gold Eagles from First National Bullion are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and pure. If you have any questions about our American Gold Eagles, please call us toll-free at (800) 745-7979 or use our Live Chat feature to get in touch immediately.
This outstanding gold coin produced by the revered Royal Canadian Mint makes an exceptional investment. Each 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is created with .9999 pure gold; one of the purest gold coins you can buy today. First National Bullion selects the year of the coin we send to customers based on our inventory at the time of the order. Each of these Gold Maple Leaf coins is renowned for its excellence and stunning design. We obtain our product offerings direct from the mint or our respected distributors so customers can count on each coin’s condition and authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “18” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
First struck in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold bullion from the U.S. Mint. At today's prices, this coin is sure to sell out quickly, so be sure to order yours while you can.
Gold Krugerrands available from First National Bullion are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and pure. If you have any questions about our Gold Krugerrands, please call us toll-free at (800) 745-7979 or use our Live Chat feature to get in touch immediately.
- First introduced in 1967.
- Ships to you in a protective plastic to ensure its condition.
- Contains 1, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/10 oz. of .9167 pure gold.
- Designed by Otto Schultz and Coert Steynberg.
- Honors Boer statesman Paul Kruger.
- One of the most popular bullion coins in history.
- Available in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
The $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Coin from First National Bullion are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. If you have any questions about our $20 Gold Coins, please call us toll-free at (800) 745-7979 or use our Live Chat feature to get in touch immediately.
- Contains .9675 oz of pure Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty stepping in front of the sun with an olive branch in her left hand and her torch in her right hand.
- Reverse: Showcases a bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted between 1907-1933.